Information about all trade operations performed as well as total financial result for each asset involved in transactions is stored on the Assets History tab of the Trading window. The entire Assets History is displayed individually for each asset. To see the overall trade history on the account, go to the History tab of the Trading window.
- Order: Unique transaction identification number.
- Action ID: Action number.
- Open Time: Time when the order (position) was opened.
- Type: Operation type: balance or trade operation.
- Trx Type: Transaction type: Filled, Canceled, Expired, Deposit, etc.
- Symbol: Name of the financial instrument or currency involved in the transaction.
- Volume Requested: Order volume requested for execution (original order volume).
- Volume X Visible: Volume of asset X visible in the Depth of Market.
- Rate X/Y Requested: Requested order execution rate.
- Fill Time: Time when the order was filled.
- Volume Filled: Order volume that was actually filled.
- Rate X/Y Filled: Rate at which the order was actually filled.
- Volume Remaining: Order volume that was not filled.
- Limit price: Limit price.
- Commission: Commission charged for the execution of the order.
- Asset I: This parameter reflects the change in the balance of asset I on the trading account as a result of the operation.
- Asset II: This parameter reflects the change in the balance of asset II on the trading account as a result of the operation.
- Expiration: Order expiration time.
- Comments: Comment to the operation.
You can see the overall financial results for each asset under the list of transactions.
- ∑ Deposit: The total amount of deposits to the trading account in this asset.
- ∑ Withdrawal: The total amount of withdrawals from the trading account in this asset.
- ∑ Bought: The total amount of executed Buy orders in which the asset was involved.
- ∑ Sold: The total amount of executed Sell orders in which the asset was involved.
- ∑ Commission: The total amount of commission charged in this currency.
- Δ: Result of the following calculation: ∑ Deposit – ∑ Withdrawal + ∑ Bought – ∑ Sold.
To set the period for which the order history is displayed, right-click anywhere in the tab, point to Select Period, and then select the time period.
You can download the history of trade operations on your account as an .xslx, .pdf or .html file. Right-click anywhere in the tab, point to Export Report to, and then click MS Excel Report, HTML Report or PDF Report. The history includes executed, canceled, and expired orders.
The system will only download the filtered entries, excluding those entries that are not shown on the tab.