|Note: The screens in this article are based on the Android operating system. iOS screens may differ slightly.
Market Watch displays real-time Bid and Ask quotes for selected trading instruments. From this screen you can go to placing orders, analyzing charts and quotes history and viewing the Depth of Market (Level 2). When the price goes up, price values are highlighted in green, when down — in red.
To select the display mode of quotes, tap > Display Mode.
- Simple mode: The minimum information about quotes is displayed: Bid price change (if the heat map is enabled), last sale (in landscape mode), current Bid and Ask prices.
- Extended mode: Extended information about quotes is displayed: spread, Bid price change in points and percent (if the heat map is enabled), last sale (in landscape mode), current Bid and Ask prices, today's lowest (L) and highest (H) prices.
- Table mode: In table mode, each cell contains the following information: current Bid and Ask prices, Bid price change in points and percent, last sale (time stamp, price, volume).
Heat map is a graphical representation of the change in the prices of financial instruments in which the intensity of color corresponds to the Bid price change value.
To display the heat map of symbols, tap More and select the Heatmap check box.
Color intensity on the daily heat map is based on the Bid price change value since the opening of the D1 bar. The greater the ratio of the current Bid price to the Open Bid price in percent, the more intense the symbol background color. The current value of the Bid price change in points and percent is displayed under the symbol name. If this value is positive, that is, the price has increased since the opening of the D1 bar, then the symbol background color is green, if the price has decreased, the background color is red. If there were no price changes, the background color is light green.
Filter symbols. To filter symbols by asset type, tap More > Group by asset type, and then select the asset type.
Reorder symbols. Tap Reorder Symbols . Tap and hold on the left of a symbol, drag the symbol, and then lift your finger. You can remove symbols by tapping .
Remove symbols. To remove a symbol from the list, swipe right on it, and then tap Delete .
Select symbols. Tap Select Symbols . On the Select Symbols screen, you can add and remove symbols from Market Watch using the toggle switch .
- Filter. Tap Filter to search and filter symbols. On the Selected tab are the symbols displayed in Market Watch. Symbols for which there are open orders or positions are marked with * and are displayed on the Marked tab.
- Grouping. To group symbols by security or asset type, tap , and then select the grouping type.
- Default list. To reset the default list of symbols, tap Reset to Default .
Tap Save to save the changes.
To view detailed symbol properties, tap and hold the symbol. Or swipe left on the symbol, and then tap Properties .
- Contract size: The number of units of the underlying asset in one contract.
- Price precision: The number of digits after the decimal point in the price quote.
- Currency precision X: Decimal precision of the first asset in the currency pair. (Currency precision affects the rounding accuracy in calculations.)
- Currency precision Y: Decimal precision of the second asset in the currency pair.
- Tradeable: This parameter shows whether trading is enabled for the symbol and whether any special trading mode is applied.
- Max. trade volume: Maximum allowable order size.
- Min. trade volume: Minimum allowable order size.
- Trade volume step: Order volume step.
- Slippage Control: Maximum allowable slippage value in points.
- Taker fee: Fee charged for a market, Stop, IOC Limit or Limit order with hidden volume.
- Maker fee: Fee charged for a Limit order (except IOC Limit and Limit with hidden volume).
- Commission type: Commission calculation type: Money, Points or Percent. On Cash accounts, commission is only calculated in Percent.
- Commission charge method: One Way or Round Turn. On Cash accounts, commission is charged only once, when one asset is exchanged for another (One Way).
- Trading session status: Status of the current trading session for the symbol: Open or Closed.
To email symbol properties, tap , and then select the application you want to use.
Go to other application screens
To go to the New Order screen, tap the symbol line.
To go to the Chart screen, swipe left on the symbol, and then tap Chart .