|Note: The screens in this article are based on the Android operating system. iOS screens may differ slightly.
The Chart screen displays the exchange rate dynamics of the selected trading instrument.
To view the list of symbols, select Charts in the main menu.
- Market Watch: Symbols selected in Market Watch.
- All: All available symbols.
A chart preview appears if you go to the chart and then go back to the Charts screen again. To refresh chart previews, tap .
To go to chart settings, tap Settings .
If you are using a tablet, you can open multiple charts. Tap , select the number of charts (one, two, or four), and then select symbols in the symbol list.
Tip: In landscape mode, the last T&S data is displayed next to the symbol name.
In the upper-left corner of the chart, you can see the symbol name, periodicity, and the quote type (Bid or Ask). If the OHLC option is enabled, you can also see the OHLC price data of the last bar.
To view detailed price information for a selected time period, tap Crosshair , and then tap the chart area of interest. Crosshair is a handy tool that allows you to focus on the price (bar) of interest and compare price levels in different periods. You can see the following data next to the focus point of the crosshair:
- Time stamp: Start time of the selected period.
- Open: The price at which the period opened.
- High: The highest price of the period.
- Low: The lowest price of the period.
- Close: The price at which the period closed.
- Tick Vol.: Total number of ticks (price updates) over the period. A tick is the smallest possible price change.
- Trade Vol. (if enabled): Total volume traded over the period.
- Indicators (if active): Indicator values.
Tap Crosshair once again to hide the detailed information. Every time you open the chart and tap Crosshair , it will be automatically placed on the latest chart interval.
You can zoom the chart using the spread and pinch gestures. To scroll the chart, use the drag gesture.
To place an order, tap > Trade > Go to New Order.
Tip: Turn your device horizontally for a more convenient chart view. This will make the displayed time interval considerably wider, and it will be easier for you to view the chart data. Display parameters will change automatically according to the screen width.
To change chart settings, tap :
- Chart Type ( in landscape mode): Bar Chart, Candlestick, Line.
- Price type ( in landscape mode): Show Ask or Bid prices on the chart.
- Periodicity ( in landscape mode): Chart periodicity (from 1 second to 1 month). Periodicity affects how often pricing information is refreshed on the chart.
|Note: These settings apply to a specific chart. You can reset chart settings by selecting Reset Settings in the Chart menu.
Tap to go to Chart menu.
The menu contains the following options:
- Trade: Go to other screens:
- Go to New Order ( on iOS): Go to the New Order screen.
- Go to Orders: Go to the Orders screen.
- Drawing: Drawing objects.
- Drawn objects: List of drawn objects.
- Object type: Select the object type.
- Histogram Settings:
- Show histogram: Show histogram.
- Histogram Settings:
- Histogram Bar Thickness: The vertical size of the histogram bars.
- Histogram Bar Size, %: The horizontal size of the histogram against the width of the chart in percent.
- Go to Now: Go to the last price on the chart. (This option is available if you scrolled the chart to a different time interval in such a way that the current price was hidden.)
- Show OHLC ( on iOS): Show OHLC prices of the last bar in the upper-left of the chart.
- Show histogram: Show histogram.
- Period separators ( on iOS): Show vertical lines that separate time periods on the chart.
- Grid ( on iOS): Show the chart grid.
- Volumes ( in landscape mode): Select this option to show volumes on the chart: No volumes, Show Tick volumes, Show Trade volumes.
- Ask line (Ask Line on iOS): Show Ask horizontal line.
- Bid line (Bid Line on iOS): Show Bid horizontal line.
- Indicators ( in landscape mode): Select this option to go to Indicator Settings, where you can add and remove indicators, and change their parameters.
- Chart scheme ( on iOS): Chart color scheme: Green and Red, Black on White, Green on Black, Custom. If you select Custom, you can set a preferred color for each chart element.
- Reset Settings: Select this option to reset all chart parameters to their default values.
- Help: Go to the user manual.
To draw an object on the chart, tap Drawing > [Object type] on the Chart menu, then tap the chart where you want to place the object. You can modify and drag objects directly on the chart.
To view the list of objects, tap Drawing > Drawn objects on the Chart menu.
- Style: To change the object style, tap , change object parameters, and then tap Save.
- Remove: To remove an object, tap .
- Remove all. To remove all objects, tap > Remove All.
Tap Save to save the changes.
Histogram is an indicator that shows volumes/prices data on the chart. Histogram data is updated with every tick. To display the histogram, enable the Show histogram option in the Chart menu.
The histogram includes:
- Ask/Bid volumes (light sections of the bars).
- Cumulative Ask/Bid volumes (dark sections of the bars).
- Bands’ numbers show the maximum Ask/Bid volumes available: light red/green numbers — non-cumulative volumes, dark red/green numbers — cumulative volumes.
- Scale marks (vertical dotted lines): yellow — non-cumulative volumes, blue — cumulative volumes.
- Histogram width line is a vertical red line that shows the horizontal size of the histogram against the width of the chart. (The horizontal size of the histogram is set using the Histogram Bar Size, % parameter in Chart settings.)