How do I verify my eWallet?
Having registered an account with xBTCe, you will need to pass the Verification procedure to complete the eWallet registration process. Verification is needed to confirm an eWallet holder’s identity in order to gain access to the funds withdrawal and deposits via some payment systems (bank cards, wire transfer, etc.).
To verify your eWallet, please follow these steps:
Log in to your My xBTCe personal area.
In the menu choose Settings → Verification.
Choose eWallet type depending on the type of owner:
- Personal Account: You intend to operate the account as an individual.
- Joint Account: The account will be operated by the Primary and Secondary account holders. Both of them will have equal access to the account.
- Corporate Account: You intend to operate the account on behalf of a company and fund it from a corporate bank account. You will be asked to specify the Company's director details and provide additional documents during verification.
Fill in the registration form.
The screenshot is for illustrative purposes only, and all data is fictitious.
|Note: If you have chosen Joint or Corporate account type, you must provide information about the Secondary applicant for a Joint account or information about your Company for a Corporate account.
Enter your mobile phone number. Click SMS.
Enter the verification code sent to your mobile number. Click Confirm.
Choose the document type and click Select files. Upload files that contain the scans of the needed documents depending on the type of eWallet:
- Personal Account: ID (current valid passport or National identity card, Driving license or other valid ID with a photo), Proof of Address (utility bill or bank statement) and Selfie (photo with ID card).
- Joint Account: ID , Proof of Address and Selfie of both Applicants.
- Corporate Account: Corporate Documents (Certificate of Good Standing, Certificate of Incorporation or a document of similar power, Memorandum of Association, Power of Attorney), ID, Proof of Address, Selfie.
Proof of Address proof docs must not be older than 3 months from the date you upload it.
|Note: We accept personal IDs that will be valid through at least 3 months from the date you upload it. xBTCe has the right to require additional documents for verification procedure with or without further explanation to the client.
Documents in the following formats are accepted: *.jpg (JPEG), *.gif, *.pdf, *.png. The size of each document must not exceed 20 Mb.
Only verified eWallet owners are able to request withdrawals or transfer funds to other xBTCe accounts. When your account is verified, it will be assigned a verification grade.
Account verification normally takes up to 48 hours on business days.
Important: The time required to review your documents and verify your eWallet may increase if you have to re-submit your documents (because the documents were rejected by xBTCe or xBTCe asked you to submit additional documents).