Posted by Olga P, Last modified by Olga P on 16 August 2019 10:46 AM
In this article:
How to make an external transfer
You can transfer funds from your xBTCe eWallet to another trader’s eWallet using External transfer.
Select Transfer → External Transfer in My xBTCe.
Indicate the eWallet number to which you want to transfer funds, and then click Next.
Note: If you do not know the eWallet number you want to transfer funds to you may indicate registration number of any trading account attached to this eWallet or email. The system will identify the eWallet number automatically and the funds will be transferred to this eWallet.
Fill in the form:
- In the From list, select eWallet.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer and select the currency.
- Select the currency pocket of the recipient account. If the currencies do not match, the funds will be converted at the xBTCe exchange rate.
- You can add a comment to the payment if needed.
- You can save the payment details as a template for future use. To do this, enable the Save this payment for future use check box, and then enter the template name in the Save as field. To set the template as default, select the Set as default check box.
Confirm the transfer in 2 steps:
Our Finance Department will process your request within 24 hours. Transfer requests placed on weekends will be processed on Monday.
How to cancel a pending transfer request
If your transfer request has not yet been processed, you can cancel it.
Click your eWallet number on the left of My xBTCe, find the transaction in the transaction history, and then click Cancel.
How to check the transaction status
Click your eWallet number on the left of My xBTCe.
The transaction status is shown on the History tab.