Internal transfer from eWallet to a trading account
Posted by Olga P, Last modified by Olga P on 05 November 2018 12:56 PM
In this topic:
How to make an internal transfer
To transfer funds from eWallet to a trading account:
Select Transfer → Internal Transfer in My xBTCe.
Fill in the form:
- In the From list, select eWallet.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer.
- Select the currency. If it does not match the account currency, the funds will be converted at the xBTCe exchange rate.
- In the To list, select the account to which you want to transfer funds.
- Enter your eWallet PIN code.
- Click Verify, and then click Submit.
The funds will be transferred instantly.
Note: In some cases, your transfer request may be sent to our Finance Department for manual approval and may take up to several hours.
How to check the transaction status
Click your eWallet number on the left of My xBTCe.
The transaction status is shown on the History tab.