Internal transfer between trading accounts
Posted by Olga P, Last modified by Olga P on 16 August 2019 10:45 AM
In this article:
How to make an internal transfer
To transfer funds from one trading account to another:
Select Transfer → Internal Transfer in My xBTCe.
Fill in the form:
- In the From list, select the account from which you want to transfer funds.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer.
- In the To list, select the account to which you want to transfer funds. If account currencies do not match, the funds will be converted at the xBTCe exchange rate.
- Enter your eWallet PIN code.
- Click Verify, and then click Submit.
The funds will be transferred instantly.
Note: In some cases, your transfer request may be sent to our Finance Department for manual approval and may take up to several hours.
How to check the transaction status
Click your eWallet number on the left of My xBTCe.
The transaction status is shown on the History tab.